Write a maximum 2,000-word design idea for a “Tutoring or Training Program” that you would enjoy, could become good at doing, and for which people may be willing to pay. Your Design is to address all 6 of the following questions:
- What is your identified student need for tutoring or training?
- Explain how your Sideline design addresses the student need? Also indicate how you intend to attract your first customer?
- What will be done to limit your weekly involvement in running the business to 10 hours or less?
- Within 6 months of starting your part-time Sideline, indicate how you intend to net at least $1,000 per month in profit? Also indicate how you will continue this business after entering college, if you intend to do that?
- What will be your approach to involving helpers within 6 months? Also indicate how you will reward or compensate helpers?
- How will your running this Student Sideline will benefit your future plans?
Design ideas will be judged on the basis of clarity, conciseness, completeness, and cogency.
Submit entries by May 30, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Release: Names of entrants will be kept confidential, unless prior written permission is given to share entire Designs. Individual answers to any of the 6 submission questions can be used for instructional purposes only. Each intact entry will be considered proprietary information belonging to the entrant, and confidentiality is guaranteed.